Mon, May 24|
BABD – Intro to Residential Construction Estimating
This webinar will cover concepts and topics related to quantity takeoffs, estimating, labor & materials, Excel spreadsheets and validation from Skilled Tradesmen.
Time & Location
May 24, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
About the Event
This webinar will cover concepts and topics related to quantity takeoffs, estimating, labor & materials, Excel spreadsheets and validation from Skilled Tradesmen. This webinar is only an introduction of basic estimating residential construction cost and is not a comprehensive, hands-on walkthrough of how to prepare a complete construction estimate including insurance, overhead and profit that will be covered in Contractor Estimating and Bid Preparations Webinar.
This course is designed for people in the construction industry who are interested in advancing their employment opportunities from handyman to skilled tradesmen/subcontractor and for home owners or investors needing baseline renovation cost estimating for budgetary or financial planning purposes.
Webinar Learning Objectives
1. Understand the Process for Generating Quantity Takeoffs
2. Understanding Residential Skilled Trade Pay Scales
3. Understanding Residential Materials Cost estimates
4. Understanding Residential Overall Replacement Cost estimates
5. Understanding Residential Renovations Cost Per Square Foot
- Ticket type
+$0.88 service fee+$0.88 service fee